We provide our clients with a comprehensive service, from due diligence support to assess the viability of potential development sites through to planning submission, detailed design delivery and construction support.
We work closely with the client and design team to unlock the potential of development sites and ensure a deliverable masterplan and inform delivery programmes and costings.
Our suite of services includes:
- Provision of pre-purchase feasibility assessments;
- Preparation and agreement of Flood Risk Assessments in support of planning applications;
- Foul and Surface Water Drainage Strategies in support of planning applications;
- Proposed site levels strategy;
- Earthworks Modelling and Design;
- Design on-site highway to meet adoptable standards, including carrying out swept path analysis, street hierarchy and geometry to inform site layout.
- Utility impact assessments
- Preparation of necessary and suitable plans for construction, technical approval and adoptions;
- Preparation of submissions for required approvals and sectional agreements;
- Liaising with Production Team during procurement and construction.
- Full levels design including reporting on earthworks quantities and retaining requirements
- Detailed design and approval of adoptable drainage systems (Section 104);
- Detailed design of private drainage systems;
- Production of details and schedules with setting out information in order that the works can be constructed.
- Detailed design and approval of off-site (Section 278) and on-site (both private and Section 38) highway works;
- Tender analysis, project management and site supervision.